Glass Under My Skin

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New comics I got this week.

I just got back from the comic shop and I bought:
Usagi Yojimbo #90 - I book I've been buying for over 20 years now and it's stonger than ever. Amazes me with its consistent quality
Savage Dragon #122 - Solid super-hero stuff by a guy (Erik Larsen) who truly loves super-heroes.
Local #3 - Good "slice of life" stories.
Red Sonja vs Thulsa Doom #1 - Dynamite Entertainment has been doing a good job with their Sonja books. So I'll try this one.
Warren Ellis Blackgas- I find Ellis hit or miss but a zombie eating a baby and her mom on the cover suckered me in.

1 Comments:

  • It was a light week... :(

    Fallen Angel #2
    I like this book. Peter David can write a good tale when he wants to.

    Green Lantern Corps #4
    I got my superhero fix this month. Dave Gibbons is a better artist than he is a writer, however.

    DC Alan Moore Trade Paperback
    This stuff is awesome. It was great back in the day, it still holds up. I wish comics were always this good. Highly recommended.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home