Glass Under My Skin

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Comics I Bought This Week: November 16, 2006

Three comics are what I purchased on my trip to the shop this week. I got:

  • Samurai: Heaven and Earth Vol 2 Issue 1. The first volume was good so I'm back for the second.

  • Jack Staff 12

  • The Escapists 5

  • Storm Watch Post Human Division 1 from last week was alright. I'll stick around for a few more issues and see if it holds up.

    True Story Swear to God Vol 2 Issue 1 from a few weeks ago was also good and if I see any more I'll pick them up.

    Hellgate London 0 from last month... Well I passed on issue 1 this month. That says it all.

    1 Comments:

    • Hellgate London certainly did suck balls. What's the point of #0 issues anyway? Can't they just start from #1? Guess it's another way to milk the fanboys...

      Still, it was better than Anita Blake. Your beloved fresh Kitten entrails are an improvement over that P.O.S....

      By Blogger John Bligh, At 11:23 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home