Glass Under My Skin

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Comics I bought: October 5, 2006

I had a more fruitful trip to the comic shop this week than the last two. I bought five comics:

  • Battler Britton 4

  • Jonah Hex 12

  • Fear Agent 8

  • The Winter Men 5

  • American Splendor 2

  • I really liked Following Cerebus 9. The interview with Neal Adams was interesting and presented well by Dave Sim. The went over a portion of Adam's career when he was just starting out as well as his vast interest in science. All while touring Niagara Falls.

    2 Comments:

    • Haven't gotten out to the shop yet, but obviously American Splendor is at the top of my list. How's Jonah Hex? Have you been reading that for all 12 issues?

      --r

      By Blogger RandolphG, At 10:52 AM  

    • I've read all twelve issues of Jonah Hex and they are all good. It's kind of a throw back comic because each issue is a self contained story. Still there is more plot in any issue of Hex than in six issues of most modern comics. The art is good too.

      By Blogger Jared, At 6:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home